I Did Not Make This Getcha B On Other Ish Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Thanksgiving Limerick.

Topic: The worst Thanksgiving dish you ever had.

Today I bring you a limerick. I'll have you know at first I got a limerick confused as a haiku. Kind of. I thought it was supposed to be done by syllables. Five, Five, Seven, Seven, Five. But it didn't seem right so I googled it and got my shit together. Enjoy my beautiful poetry written about the disgusting purple blob that I only ever seen drug out of wherever it's hidden once a year on Thanksgiving. Cranberry sauce makers have to bank on this one holiday, it's the only time people ever buy their stuff. Alas, my poem.


Cranberry sauce you're so yucky.
Your taste is so very sucky.
You wiggle and jiggle
But I never giggle
To not have to eat you is lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment