I Did Not Make This Getcha B On Other Ish Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

This Post Is Awful

Seriously, you can save these seconds you would have spent reading it and do something else instead. I'm not even joking.

Topic: You are an astronaut. Describe your perfect day.

Okay, I know it's been a couple days but I did say that I would be writing almost every day, not every day. I also want to say this won't be as good as I wanted it to be, because I wanted to incorporate Doctor Who into this but my brain isn't allowing me to do anything with the direction I had wanted to go. Nothing I can come up with does him any justice, so you're just going to have to deal with whatever it is that I manage to pull out of my ass here, because this topic is actually kind of hard. Really hard actually, I can't even decide what tense to write it in. Basically this ramble is longer than the actual topic. I don't even want to post this, but I said that I was going to not skip any topics, even if I really want to. This is especially difficult for me because I watched Gravity. I think space is beautiful, but really scary at the same time. If I was traveling through space with the Doctor on the Tardis I would be able to write a bunch about wonderful planets I went to or adventures had. But since I'm an astronaut describing my perfect day it's different. I guess I'd want to walk on the moon, hang out floating in space next to the International Space Station, and watch the sun "rise". I also think I'd spend quite a bit of time thinking about how beautiful the Earth is and how insignificant everything on it is in the long run. I'd be a bucket of sunshine there. 

Tomorrow's topic is better and won't suck as much. I promise. Like I said, I really didn't even want to post this, but the only way to get to the next one is to get this one out of the way. So there it was, crap and all. Sorry you wasted your time.


1 comment: