I Did Not Make This Getcha B On Other Ish Image Map

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Teddy Bear Kidnapping.

This was another one of those I kinda didn't really want to write, but I have to get through this post to get to the next one. So here it is. It's short.

Topic: Tell a story that begins with a ransom note.

I stood in the kitchen staring in shocked silence at the piece of paper in my hand. My heart broke in two as I read and reread the note demanding tacos in exchange for Teddy's life. I couldn't help but wonder what type of person would do something like this? How low does someone have to be to threaten the life of a poor defenseless bear to get half a dozen tacos? Where is Springer Park? Would they be there waiting? And most importantly, who was this letter intended for? I don't have a teddy bear. I take the letter and put it on the fridge with my favorite magnet. I may not know who Teddy is or how to save him, but he'll always hold a spot in my memory and on my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment